PRIVACY, SECURITY AND TERMS
Deluxe Financial Services ("Deluxe") maintains the FI Portal and sub-sites(the Site) for providing tools, information, and reporting to our Financial Institution clients. Your access and use of the secured Site, including any action made on the Site, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing and using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE. DELUXE MAY AT ANY TIME REVISE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU AND YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION ARE BOUND.
Terms and Conditions
A. Use of Site
1. You may download material displayed on the Site only for the internal purposes of your Financial Institution consistent with this License. You may not download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Deluxe's prior written permission.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Terms and Conditions (and the text on the Site) without the prior written permission of Deluxe. Deluxe neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of any third parties.
3. Deluxe makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of information and materials contained on the Site and Deluxe assumes no liability or responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
4. None of the information, training or tools contained within this Site constitutes legal advice and you are responsible for obtaining your own legal advice, if you wish to do so.
5. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Deluxe nor any other party involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any nature or description arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Deluxe also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Site.
7. Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Deluxe. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited, except for the use of the linking icons in accordance with the Deluxe Guidelines. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate applicable laws, including copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to Deluxe or the Site any unauthorized or misappropriated information, materials or images or unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane information, materials or images or any information, material or image that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. It is Deluxe's policy to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Deluxe to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information, materials or images.
9. You are prohibited from using information contained within this Site for credit-related decision making purposes. The information contained within this Site is limited to “transaction and experience information" as described in Section 603(d)(2)(A)(i) of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. Section 1681 et. seq., and any amendments thereto (the “FCRA"). The information does not constitute consumer reports as defined in the FCRA and cannot be used to determine a consumer’s eligibility for credit, insurance, employment or eligibility for any other permissible purpose as defined in FCRA.
10. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable. If you have administrative rights for Site access, you assume sole responsibility for granting Site access only to those individuals within your financial institution who have a legitimate business need. You are also responsible for removing access from those individuals no longer authorized.
B. Intellectual Property
Except as noted otherwise in the text of the Site, the trademarks, logos, service marks and all copyrightable materials displayed on the Site constitute intellectual property owned by Deluxe or which Deluxe has the right to use on the Site (the "Deluxe Intellectual Property"). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Deluxe Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of Deluxe. Unauthorized use of the Deluxe Intellectual Property displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that Deluxe will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
1. This web site offers industry-standard security measures available through your web browser, including 128-bit encryption where applicable.
2. Deluxe will provide you with user instructions which describe or refer to the access instructions for valid log-on to the Site. For account security, we recommend you regularly change your password.
3. Deluxe takes steps to require that our vendors, consultants, suppliers, and contractors observe our policies with respect to security and the collection, use, and exchange of its customer information.
1. Deluxe has a longstanding commitment to privacy. Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data and we take privacy, security, and confidentiality seriously.
2. Certain features of the Site may require personally identifiable information including your name, business mailing address, business phone number, financial institution information, or email address. When you submit personal information to Deluxe, you understand and agree that Deluxe may access, store, and use your information as allowed by contract.
3. In order to make your visits to the Site as productive as possible, we track activity on our website. However, the tracking technology we use does not identify any personal information about you. It cannot retrieve data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture any personal information about you.
4. The Site is designed to provide check program tools, information and reporting for our financial institution clients, and is considered business-to-business communication. Due to the nature of the Site, Deluxe’s public-facing privacy policies do not apply.
D. General Terms
1. Access to the Site may be restricted during emergency maintenance periods as needed and during scheduled maintenance windows. Deluxe does not and cannot warrant that the Site will operate without errors, or that the Site will be available or operational at all times.
2. Either party may terminate access to the Site upon written notice, or by notification of Deluxe designated personnel to remove the financial institution from valid access to the Site.
3. If notice to discontinue access to the Site is given, you shall immediately cease using the Site.